Saturday, September 15, 2007

High sport!

Here's a rising shoe trend. some fashion houses are certainly feeling active. why else would they whip up something like these? personally, I'm not really into it coz I saw some of these heels/wedge/sneaker fusion in chaka, tacky eewness stalls that litter the metro, and now I associate them with, what else, chakaness, tackyness and eewness! I mean c'mon! you really can't move in them, what more play in them! and do it wrong, ugh! complete and utter disaster, sorry buut these just looks cheap! There are some exceptions though. like the ones from Dries Van Noten and the one from Calvin Klein. now those pair I would'nt mind dipping my feet into. but still, i think this is one trend I'd rather not touch. I don't know 'bout you guys but I think I'm gonna pass on these ones. except for the Dries Van Notens and the Calvins! teehee!
Michael Kors spring 2008
Marc by Marc Jacobs spring 2008
Calvin Klein spring's 2008 shoes is a beacon of hope for this shoe trend booboo, I also love the asymetric heel.
And of course, these ones from Dries Van Noten's spring 2006 started the whole thing, but unlike the others, I think Mr. Noten rocked it!












No comments: