Friday, September 14, 2007

We love Rodarte!


OH MY GOD! I love Rodarte! they ruled spring! it's romantic, it's brooding, it's light, it's innovative ugh! I'm just all over Rodarte this fashion week, the frothy dresses in chiffon, lace, satin and some techie shiny fabric is enough to give you a fashion orgasm! plus the styling was superb! there's something ingenious about marrying romance with edge, I love how the frothy dresses were anchored with hardcore dominatrix shoes! kinda gives the feeling of I'm-dainty-but-I- can-bitchslap-you noh? here are some of my pics from the show.

I love this dress! it's oh soo sheer!the top part kinda reminds me of Balenciaga's black lace dresses, the ones Mr. Ghesquiere did for his spring 2006.



and there you have it, a fabulous collection from misses Kate and Laura Mulleavy!

No comments: