Sunday, September 16, 2007

OMG! I LOVE MACCI!

Aw Macci! I love you muy mucho! you've done oh soo much for me! and you've stuck by me when I needed someone! more H2H 'mkay?! I'm sorry I didn't make it to your debut but... yoou know the rest! hahahaha anyway! thank for always reminding me 'bout my portions and for just about everything! and since Ruth's away, you'll be my thinspo for now, and that bitch miguel! hahahaha! (bitch ka migs if ever man mabasa mo 'to! tatalunin kita! hahahaha ). anyway, Macci you still have one pending gift from yours truly! tell me if you want it, okay?! and it shall be given! hahaha! mkay?! so toodles from now! mwah!

1 comment:

macci said...

i love geno too!! mwah!

the blog's no prob at all, its actually my pleasure. im happy you're happy. more h2hs to come, ok!!?


we'll do our best to make this infamous. luv yah!