Thursday, September 13, 2007

studs studs and more studs!

Ugh! I' have to flush this stud obssession out of my system! god damn! brace yourselves for stud overload! from shoes, cuffs to bags! here are some lustworthy studded pieces from my photo archives.
Christian Louboutin , wish I could get my hands on the black one, as seen on miss Mary Kate. pair them with black opaque leggings, an oversized distressed shirt, from the Row perhaps? a pair of wayfarers, an oversized bag and a biker jacket for an olsen worthy look
Givenchy. I saw this cardi on Miss Carine Roitfeld.
this would be perfect with black leather leggings and sky high open toe ankle booties!
A.V. max from Kitson


OH MY GOD! I'm Fuckin head over heels for this studded stunner from Givenchy. the hefty price tag of 5,428 euros, makes me want to put on stockings over my head and rob a bank!


Tom Binns , pile 'em up like any young hollywoold A-lister would.




Mulberry for Giles, hmm I think Miss Hilary Duff has this, or is it the marc? hmph! what the heck they both look the same! and delish if i may add.



Rock and Republic's studded bag.
I think this would be perfect for school! hahaha. well that's just me. of course you can always do it the Traina way or all those hoity toity posh, young socialites and use your birkins for school!

another Mulberry for giles bag. I like this one, but I think I like the white one more!

ooh! Burberry!


hmm. I'm not really a Burberry kind of person but Burberry Prorsums' recent collections are totally to die for especially their fall 2007. shophisticated rock and roll!




I Love, Love, Love the rowan bag from burberry! and of course! Balenciaga. this shoe has graced and tickled my studded shoe fantasies for like the nth time! It was seen on Carine, Emmanuelle Alt, and just about every socialite's feet! priced at $1,520, I would say it's a good buy!







hay! that's enough for now. I think this little entry helped a wee bit from my stud obssession. hmmm, now if I could just get my hands on a studded Birkin, hahahahaha! Charing! mangarap ka bakla! hahahaha!

No comments: