Saturday, September 22, 2007

Powerpuff day out!

Yey! I had one helluva good time today! I went out and pigged out on the world's greatest crepe resto, Cafe Breton!!!! ugh! and It's nice to be with my breton buddies, miss Nica and Miss Macci again! I missed you guys sooo much! and I love yah too! mwah! anywhoo! I ate half my pig arse weight with calorie rich, oil galore and sugar-a-plenty crepes! ( I had the adam and eve, a cheaper version of the original sin if you ask me, and the dracula, hmm. funny name for a gallete with cheese and tomatoes in it ) damn I'm going straight to fat camp if I keep indulging myself with such sinful treats, but who could resist?! the company was excellent, the mood, the food, especially the gossip!!! hot diggity! let's do it again powerpuffs! ahahahhahaha. anyway, I really missed the gurls! and I love them even more after this escapade! I really do! we're all on the same boat 'bout a certain hmmmm... Mojo jojo?! ahahaha! meanie! *wink* and gossip was pretty much the topic of the day. coz we just can't get over IT! right gurls?! hahaha anywhoo Miss Macci showed us her discovery! a treasure trove of vintage sunnies! ( love yah macci for sharin' the loot!) love 'em and I swear to god, the next time I'll be visitin' that boutique, I'm gonna wipe that sunglasses rack clean off! ahahahaha ooh! and Miss Nica had a haircut! and ME.LOVE.IT! Nica I swear to goddddd! you look like Anna Wintour!!!! ahahahaha the dragon Lady herself! I'll post a photo of her I swear! hay! It sure was a fun day of laughs and shit, heck! we even made fun of the passing foreigners that came in droves at Greenbelt along with their "exotic" animals? ahahahahaha fun fun! go back to planting camote bitches! ahahaha you don't belong! ahahahaha! anyway! I love the day! but I'm sore, tired, fat and broke! but it was all worth it, even the calories was well worth it! powerpuff reunion! ladies let's do it again next time. can you say Sonya's Garden?! hahahaha! my treat! after I buy you new pairs of sunnies and buy a heaping for myself, it's off to tagaytay with the gurls and probably a few more! ahahaha can't wait for the next day out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! i already saw anna wintour...LOL!! shes old geno.. anyway...love you too!! ;']

Anonymous said...

-nica pala...LOL!

insane_orange said...

xD I was in the Glorietta cinema area timezone.

geno said...

hahahaha don't worry dahling! you look way better than nuclear wintour! ahahahahaha.

geno said...

AW! mr. Khan! it's a shame we didn't cross paths! anyway! belated happy birthday! ahahahaha 15 more to go!