Thursday, September 13, 2007

3.1 Phillip Lim spring 2008












It started out with It model Irina Lazareanu wearing a khaki trench, oversized white tie on a white button down, white harem pants, strappy wedged sandals and a (is that bejewelled?) beret. hmmm. personally I love the look but there's nothing new about it, the collection itself is a little predictable and very Phillip Lim. this may be good for Lim fanatics but some people would've just yawned and turned the other cheek, and as for me? I personally like it, I love 3.1. my problem about this collection though is that it just isn't that inspirational, I feel like we've seen it all before! even the styling was a lil' downer. but on a brighter note, I think this collection would sell well, the conservative cuts on his garments is classic and safe enough and the splashes of color is bright and fresh enough for spring. all in all if i were to rate the collection I would give it 3 stars out of a 5. but hey that's just me! you be the judge, after all style is subjective and personal. I would love it if you guys would post comments ! anyway! here are some photos on the collection.
















to see the whole collection you can go to style.com.

No comments: