Thursday, September 13, 2007

OH MY FUCKIN* GOD!






boys and girls, fags and dykes it's time to kneel down and hail your new fashion god! chaching! MOI! hahahahaha. OMG! it's official dahlings! I have a blog! can I get a WHOOP! WHOOP! finally somewhere where I can write and spill everything from fashion, beauty, shit and more shit! but of course 90% of it would be about uh duh?! Fashion!



shit! I'm still at a loss for words! anyway! what timing eh? here I am blogging away when fashionable New York is hoosting Olympus Fashion Week. I'm a little late though but what the heck! forgive me for my lil booboo and I promise I won't disappoint! mmkay?!



hahahaha. I'll post my commentaries on Olympus Fashion Week a lil' later. so Keep an eye out for that. and also my current obssession du juor, hotnesss it girls and guys, cool fashion finds and beauty secrets! weh! hahahaha . I'll als post some photos. for my "new" pakulo. LOOK FOR THE DAY. hay let me know bout what ya'll think hmkay sweeties! anywhoooo! here's a teaser on things to come!








some photos from 3.1 Phillip Lim spring 2008 with two of my faveorite models Vlada Roslyakova and Irina Lazareanu.

and this is a photo form Academy of art University spring 2008.

No comments: